Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Reading List

Just yesterday at work my boss came over and deposited this on my desk Bayou Farewell. Looks to be your stereotypical book about how silly the people from south of 1-10 tend to be. I was told that it was a must read so last night I got to reading and it isn't terrible as of yet. I'm only about 30 pages deep as I was rather tired last night. The book tries to explain how the coastland of Louisiana has been eroding for quite some time and in the wake of hurricances Rita and Katrina the book only further shows that more could have been done some time ago. I'll keep you updated on the book...if it ends up stinking I'll just give it back. Christmas party at work today, with a near half-day off from work. So this job does have some great benefits to working here at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home