Monday, November 21, 2005

Wes is a toool

My friend Wes (www.72mach1.com) is a complete iddiot. First he is selling me out for working out today to go buy an xbox 360...or at least he thinks. These things are 399 and 499 each for the units and my God and sunny Jesus that's a lot of cash. I never bought an original xbox becuase I thought it was too much money for what you got and I'm sure this will also be the same. Anyway, back to the point. Wes goes to sit in line at 5:30 till when they "release" these things on the world at midnight tonight. First there are only about 50 at the bestbuy here in Baton Rouge. Microsoft is intentionally keeping the supply low on them to artifically drive up the demand. Lovely chaps over at Microsoft. Next ...well there really is no next...the point was that Wes is a tool for going to sit in line for 7 hours for a video game console. That is all for now.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My toolishness is once again confirmed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home