Sunday, October 16, 2005

The adventures of this weekend

Spent the weekend back at home in Theriot with the folks repairing the house. Things went pretty well overall. We are now nearly done sawing open the walls and yanking out all the insulation. Today I helped dad take down the front door to plane it such that we can actually close the door now and lock it.

My cousin Trey and I went to the firing range last Friday and shot his new purchase, a Ruger P345. That thing shot pretty well and I enjoyed just hanging out with him again. I should have shot some photos, maybe next time.

I washed the Z on Friday as well, but the Z got really nasty on the way home to Theriot. Kinda negated the whole act.

Kinda tired and I need to get to church so I'll be rolling for now. More to come.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was telling Mitch about The Ninth Gate. He hadn't seen it, so I bought it for like six bucks at Best Buy. We just watched it. He liked the movie, and of course hated the ending.

You could almost have a drinking game for every time Johnny Depp smokes a cigarette or drinks a glass of brandy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home