Sunday, October 23, 2005

350zs = Attraction to iddiots

Freak....what is it with me and my car. I'm driving to the park to play tennis after coming back home from this past weekend of cleanup at my parents' house. I see a few kids riding thier bikes over to the park as I'm also heading in the same direction. Nothing unusual, kids are always in the area. I sit in my car for awhile killing time since the court is currently taken with a group of older folks. Kids begin to pass by my car....a kid on a bike passes by as I had just dialed my phone and *THONK*...I nearly crap myself it was so loud. I run out and go look at my car and wow...great the car now has two chips on the side of it with small dents. Freaking great! I inquire with the kids if they did it or saw what did it. I thought a rock or something hit it, but upon closer analysis, there was orange paint in the small chip...orange...just like the racket that the bigger kid had that was near my car at the time. I ask again if they would say the same thing had their parents been there, but alas again met with denial. I got rather frustrated, follwed the kids home later on and found where the little buggers lived. I got home, cleaned up and drove over looking to talk to a parent. Spoke with the mother of one of the little girls that was there. She claimed to be an insurance adjustor ...no mention of what type. Looked at the gash, called for her little girl to fetch a tennis racket. I said to her that there was orange paint in the hole...well guess what color the racket is that the girl fetches...ORANGE@! The mom holds the racket and says ...nah...this isn't possible. Says I have white paint on my mirror, to which I move her out of the way rub lightly and show her that it is simply car wax and that I wax my car every two weeks. Prats...

So I just mention that the whole situation sucks. She says well I have a new car too and it got hit also. I say well sorry to hear as such ma'am but I'm the type of guy who parks his car at the VERY back of Walmart and such. She says...(get this)..."well I don't shop at walmart." I say...well um....sorry if you dont' shop at walmart. I kinda ended it quickly there. Figured i was beating a fairly dead or nearly dead horse. I'll post pictures of the mangled Z tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home