Monday, December 05, 2005

Everyone is wrong sometimes I suppose...

Well I guess this says it all ESPN Tigers lost the game this weekend for the SEC championship. Not to bring up excuses but man were we ever short on our starters. Addai was nearly a non-factor, JaMarcus and Early Doucet were injured, and Justin Vincent was also not at his best. To top this off, on defense we also were short Jessie Daniels at safety which was hit up for those first two touchdowns...sigh.

Better luck next time tigers.

Currently I am working to de-brick my failed install of sveasoft's newest bastardization of firmware called talismand. I won't even link to this stuff since it managed to brick this router hardcore. Let's just say to fix this you have to open up this router and start jabbing around in there with a screwdriver while it is plugged in. I will however direct you to a better than stock firmware for your WRT54G type Linksys routers located here at DD-WRT.

This is all for now...I am tired and going back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home