Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Me giving ESPN the finger

ESPN Tools
ESPN...wow you disappoint me nearly as much as I had expected. One of their columnist hands out this "dashie" distinction this year and conviently misses all of the great players and great coaching that has been done this year by the LSU Tigers. Unbelieveable the degree of negative bias that is shown the SEC in college football. As if the BCS snubbing LSU with a "co championship" with USC in 2003 was not bad enough, this year we are the 4th place team in the BCS polls when Penn State does not even remotely deserve the place as 3rd. Everyone is getting overly sentimental over coach Joe Paterno. Also take note of where the 2003 National Championship trophy is held...that's right it is in Tiger Stadium, not at USC. So ESPN, thank you for giving me something to rant and rave about for the day and here it is I give you the newest technology award, the e-finger.

3 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penn State 28, LSU 6.

If LSU had a really good placekicker.

Bye.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Agent_Smith said...

Wow...I wasn't expecting this quite so quickly. I'm glad to see you are quite brave in letting me know who you are Mr. Anonymous. LSU has got a defense that would rip Penn State a new one. We don't need no stinking field goals...we make TOUCHDOWNS. That is how the SEC plays, not those other weak, over rated conferences.

 
At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see Notre Dame kick the shit out of Penn State. That way, I would be happy and Chase would be happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home